vinit
Best article management system
  • 2004/6/20 14:18

• vinit

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/1/10

which is the best artlic management system (module)
I saw arms, wf-section, articles and section, are there any other too, Which is most recomended ???.

Looking for well organising capability, smart presentation, and ease of handling.

Mithrandir
Re: Best article management system

SoapBox is also rather good - Mainly for columns but it is flexible.

wf- and xf-sections are both the further development of sections and should have quite some more features.

I haven't tried ARMS and Articles, but we must admit that there are probably more articles modules out there than any other type of module (maybe gallery-type modules are catching up? )

auctmore
Re:Best article management system
  • 2004/10/27 0:01

• auctmore

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/8 2

Soapbox is not in the official repository. Where can one find it ?

brash
  • 2004/10/27 1:09

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

Asking what Article Management System is a bit of a loaded question really. One thing though is there isn't a real shortage of choice . It REALLY depends on what you are looking for. You've mentioned organisation capability, smart presentation, and ease of handling Vinit, another question might be how many articles do you intend to have?

You can find the Soapbox module on the Dev site.

Razgo
  • 2004/11/1 20:54

• Razgo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/1/16

looking in the content management repository there are a few article manger systems. however only a couple of them have been rated/commented. and i see no reviews at all on any of these modules. the most popular one seems to be "XT-Conteudo" , with it being the most downloaded and most recent and most commented. so i will try that one first.

brash
  • 2004/11/1 23:19

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

WF-Section and Articles 0.17 are very popular, and AMS will also be released at the end of this month which should also add to the high quality offerings. Even if I do say so myself .

Catzwolf
Re: Best article management system
  • 2004/11/1 23:35

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Quote:

Mithrandir wrote:
wf- and xf-sections are both the further development of sections and should have quite some more features.

Sorry Mith,

Need to correct you here (Please don't take it personal, not mean't to be )

WF-Sections was orginally based on the News module for XOOPS v1 and not the Sections module.

XF-Sections is based on WF-Section v.1.0.1 and has had a few (very good) additions to this module.

Scott =)

Login

Who's Online

101 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 101

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits