veggieryan
subsite... which is master?
  • 2004/6/19 9:52

• veggieryan

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/19

a few simple questions....
1) when using subsite.. do i pick a master and then only install subsite on the slaves?
2) i guess what im asking is how does the information flow.. if subsite is on site B and it has been setup to share the users table from site A, do new user acounts flow from A to B or B to A or both?
3) what happens if you share the actual common_tables table itself? i was thinking that if the traffic flowed both ways then you could setup the master site with all the different tables you want to share and then the slave sites share the common_table.. that way they all share the same thing and when you need to update it or add new tables you dont have to do it over and over for each site...
4) right now i have the master site sharing all the tables from the slaves... each slave shares only the master files.. it works.. but oddly only for one of the slaves.. and it flows both ways for that slave.. the others dont get new accounts at all or send them to the master.

hmmm..
ryan.

veggieryan
Re: subsite... which is master?
  • 2004/6/27 20:27

• veggieryan

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/19

i wonder why no one is interested in this fantastic module and how to use it correctly...

bump!

Bender
Re: subsite... which is master?
  • 2004/6/27 21:31

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Sorry canĀ“t help. Maybe send BoDGie a short note about this thread? He was last logged in here one day before you posted

BoDGie

Login

Who's Online

177 user(s) are online (87 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 177

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits