rocket98
xoopsheadline : more ... link
  • 2004/6/17 17:51

• rocket98

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/2 2

Hi,

I've been looking around to solve a problem I'm having and can't find anything particular. So here are couple of questions.

- when I click on 'more...' in Headlines I'm referred back to a error page on my site instead of the actual headline on external site. The main title of headline works fine just that little more... item does not work.

- also is there a way to split the headlines over multiple pages or sections.

ie. have a feed for Yahoo Top Stories it's fine (except more link) Now I want a BBC feed coming in but the feeds are all in a single menu that's ok but can it be improved. Is there a way to split these up so that I can have a Yahoo section and then a BBC section. Maybe even split them up by using a main menu item or something like that. Then headlines would have submenus assigned to those sections.

Headlines
Yahoo news
BBCnews
etc etc.

- also is there a block available specific to incoming rss feeds. Then rss can be assigned to a left or right side block. I have a couple of blocks like this in a postnuke site I'm running is anything like this available for XOOPS ... I'm switching over my Postnuke to Xoops.

Thanks

Login

Who's Online

229 user(s) are online (60 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 229

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits