domineaux
We sure need an Xoops DropDown Menu mod
  • 2004/6/5 18:01

• domineaux

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/9/29

The number of competent new Mods keeps growing. The site content keeps growing, because a lot of these mods add a lot to the users enjoyment of sites. Most of us want to apply those mods to enhance the content of our sites.

The new MyReviews is a great example. There is a long list (appx. 8)of sub-menus available to permissioned users and it really clutters the left column side menu.

I tried the tigra horz drop down menu, but my experience with Javascripts is pretty dismal to say the least. I hate to ask users to turn on Java and alter their browser permissions just to use a site of mine. (not always the case)

It would be great if an XOOPS Drop down Menu mod could be created by the Core team, because then 3rd party mod builders would do work arounds to accomodate the core and we'd get a good mod.

If I smiled less my teeth would quit hurting

servers
Re: We sure need an Xoops DropDown Menu mod
  • 2004/6/5 19:09

• servers

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/14

Quote:

domineaux wrote:
The number of competent new Mods keeps growing. The site content keeps growing, because a lot of these mods add a lot to the users enjoyment of sites. Most of us want to apply those mods to enhance the content of our sites.

The new MyReviews is a great example. There is a long list (appx. 8)of sub-menus available to permissioned users and it really clutters the left column side menu.

I tried the tigra horz drop down menu, but my experience with Javascripts is pretty dismal to say the least. I hate to ask users to turn on Java and alter their browser permissions just to use a site of mine. (not always the case)

It would be great if an XOOPS Drop down Menu mod could be created by the Core team, because then 3rd party mod builders would do work arounds to accomodate the core and we'd get a good mod.

If I smiled less my teeth would quit hurting

well i agree with this
xoops really needs drop down module that would help a lot.
It would save the scrolling of page and also will be suitable for users rather then finding for the right link.
i would request the same to the XOOPS developers team :)

Login

Who's Online

282 user(s) are online (189 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 282

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits