rts2271
Hi Quick question
  • 2004/5/27 15:36

• rts2271

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/26

I have just moved to the XOOPS framework. I'm quite impressed. I've been developing with the nukes since it was juse nuke and see XOOPS being the api for db intensive work with the upcoming changes in PHP (v5).
Now done with the buttkissing :P
The members online function always shows a 1 to 1 for regusers and anons. Is this normal and if so has anyone tried a patch to remove the anons session once the anon is logged in with any success? Im asking this cause I dont see it in the API docs anywhere and dont want to break something in the API thats going to cause me to pull my hair out 6 months from now lol.
Thanks
RT Smith

Herko
Re: Hi Quick question
  • 2004/5/27 16:33

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

This is something that is being omplemented right now, but it also has to do wth the way the block is updated. this is done using the garbagecollector, that has a 10% chance of updating the block info every time the block is displayed. With few visitors, this means the block is updates less often, and thus slower. With many visitors....

Do a search for the who is online block in the forums, aor for garbage collector, and you can find descriptions on what file to adjust to make this go faster.

Herko

Login

Who's Online

143 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 143

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits