elvir
WEB ERROR
  • 2004/5/24 11:24

• elvir

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/4 1

This happen:

""""" Warning: Unknown(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0 """

From time to time I get this error on my web site.

Does anyone have same experience or does anyone knows what happened?

Thanks

Herko
Re: WEB ERROR
  • 2004/5/24 11:30

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Are you using custom sessions? What server are you running your XOOPS on? And what XOOPS version? Any non-core modules you have installed? Any changes made recently? When does this happen? Could you narrow it down a bit for us?

Herko

kahumbu
  • 2004/5/24 12:05

• kahumbu

• Documentation Writer

• Since: 2003/8/23

This may or may not help, but the same error happens to me when I use the MySQL Control Center program to access my DB, and then try to login to my XOOPS site. This is for my local setup. I just turn off the connection from the program.

Were you using some 3rd party program to access the DB simultaneously with browsing the site? I don't expect that to be a common problem, but it does happen to me.

elvir
  • 2004/5/24 14:18

• elvir

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/4 1

Herko:

xoops 2.0.6
win 2000 server
mysql 3.23.53
php 4.3.3

no custom session

a lot of non-core modules - please don't let me count ( but this isn't a problem )

Recently I haven't made any changes

When happens - there isn't any spec. time (morning, evening, a lot of users on line, raining, snowing ... :)

THE MAIN PROBLEM IS - I'VE NO IDEA WHAY IT HAPPENS AND HOW IT GETS BACK IN NORMAL WITHOUT MY INFLUENCE!?

First I thought that simple counter (because of flash) is causing a problem and I shut it down. But it happened again so I turned it back on. In this way I turned off almost any module or block and it happened again.

Anyway, Kahumbu had problem with MySQL and I think also its MySQL problem.

That's it. Any help THANKS ... if no any, it will get back working again by itself.

Just like SKYNET.

Thanks

Login

Who's Online

258 user(s) are online (167 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 258

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits