Kerjin
PHPNuke Module Conversion
  • 2004/5/21 14:51

• Kerjin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/10

Is there any XOOPS knowledgable folks out there who could take a PHPNuke module (That is owned and written by me) nan convert it to run inside of XOOPS?

I've recently converted my website from PHPNuke to XOOPS and love every minute of the easability that XOOPS affords me, save one thing....

The Modules are a bit more complicated than I'm used to with PHPNuke. So, what I'd like to know is this....

I've got an existing program written in PHP and made to run inside of the PHPNuke CMS and it is working just fine. Or was when I still ran PHPNuke. NOw, I could convert this to run outside of the XOOPS website and that's doable by me, but I want it to run inside the XOOPS framework as a module. IS there anyone here that can do this and is willig to do it, under a time constraint, for a small fee?

Please write back asap to either kerjin at myndworx dot com OR tap me on MSN Messanger as kerjin at myndworx dot com.

There is a bit of urgency to this project.

Thanks!!!!

intel352
Re: PHPNuke Module Conversion
  • 2004/5/21 17:34

• intel352

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/11/23

hey m8, at work so i don't have access to my personal email (well, i can receive but not send due to firewall blocking of the smtp port), but i'll do it for you

recently i've ported both NukeTreasury module and FatalQuery 1.7.5 to xoops2, they both work great except i'm having trouble with nuketreasury's IPN script, but everything else in both modules works perfect

http://wcg.csmapcentral.com << i'm trying to slowly port my clan's phpnuke site to xoops2, just started yesterday, so far i have a quick-port of the theme and the fatalquery module (original site ishttp://www.warcrygamers.com)

anyways, hopefully that gives you an idea of my work

intel352
Re: PHPNuke Module Conversion
  • 2004/5/21 17:35

• intel352

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/11/23

btw, please contact me via pm, since that's best way for me to converse at the moment

Login

Who's Online

215 user(s) are online (145 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 215

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits