deanloh
Cant access Administration Page
  • 2004/5/17 1:26

• deanloh

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/17

I have just installed XOOPS 2.0.6. After login, when I click Administration Menu, I was told that I do not have the right to access the area! Then I got redirected back to main page. Same thing happened when I clicked on other links.

I set my browser to accept all cookies and lowest security yet it wont help. What else could be wrong? Somebody help me

DjManolo
Re: Cant access Administration Page
  • 2004/5/17 6:59

• DjManolo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/15

Well i had a similar problem and i searched inside these forum and found similar questions! First of all check this topichttps://xoops.org/modules/xoopsfaq/index.php?cat_id=13#25 ! It's about setting your firewall so XOOPS will work 100% ! Maybe your problem will be solved. If not, then search these forums and i'm sure someone will answer you(from the XOOPS team)!

deanloh
  • 2004/5/17 15:29

• deanloh

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/17

DjManolo

Thanks for helping. The thread talks about Norton Personal Firewall, the fact is, I'm not using Norton, I use Sygate Personal Firewall, in which I didnt see the option to enable access to certain sites. What I did was I unloaded the firewall, then I tried to browse the page yet the same problem still persists.

This is getting frustrating. I have an installation of Postnuke on another directory, which is facing the same problem too. What could be wrong?

DjManolo
  • 2004/5/17 16:54

• DjManolo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/15

Then it isn't a problem of the CMS ! It's your browser problem or your firewall.

Login

Who's Online

254 user(s) are online (187 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 254

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits