dsouth
Xoops looks great is IE and Opera but in firefox it looks like it is Unstyled or without any CSS.
  • 2004/5/11 11:40

• dsouth

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/11

Xoops looks great is IE and Opera but in firefox it looks like it is Unstyled or without any CSS.

Resized Image

jlm69
Re: Xoops looks great is IE and Opera but in firefox it looks like it is Unstyled or without any CSS
  • 2004/5/11 12:02

• jlm69

• Module Developer

• Since: 2002/7/19

You need to edit the file themes/your-theme/styleNN.css

style.css is for I.E.
styleNN.css is for Netscape or Mozilla

If you don't have anything to edit in styleNN.css, copy style.css and rename it to StyleNN.css and then make your changes to styleNN.css

Hope that helps.

Stewdio
Re: Xoops looks great is IE and Opera but in firefox it looks like it is Unstyled or without any CSS
  • 2004/5/11 16:14

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

Quote:

jlm69 wrote:
You need to edit the file themes/your-theme/styleNN.css

style.css is for I.E.
styleNN.css is for Netscape or Mozilla

If you don't have anything to edit in styleNN.css, copy style.css and rename it to StyleNN.css and then make your changes to styleNN.css

Hope that helps.

This is the admin section and has no bearing on what theme he's using. Changing the .css in the themes diectory will have no effect.

Jan304
  • 2004/5/11 18:25

• Jan304

• Official Support Member

• Since: 2002/3/31

You want to re-upload /modules/system/style.css, since that one might be corrupt, however it suprises me it looks ok in IE.

If that doesn't help, try checking the build of your browser since my version of Firefox has no problems with the admin. And, if that isn't it also, what the heck is that second module? It might be messing up your xhtml code.

kahumbu
  • 2004/5/11 18:47

• kahumbu

• Documentation Writer

• Since: 2003/8/23

Is this consistently happening? When I use Firebird, this happens sometimes but after a reload/refresh, everything goes back to normal.

If nothing works, you might want to reinstall as you seem to have installed XOOPS improperly by putting the whole package in there, instead of just what's inside the html/ folder. I could even browse the docs/ folder in your site.

Jools_chem
  • 2004/5/13 14:04

• Jools_chem

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/10

Firefox does all sorts fo wierd stuff especially if themes have any kind of what appear to be pop-up menus written in DHTML. Its a bit of a pain, maybe I might hop on over to mozilla.org and have a moan!

Love XOOPS though

Login

Who's Online

234 user(s) are online (148 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 234

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits