k4christ
WEB LINKS, LINKING, ETC.
  • 2004/4/25 3:03

• k4christ

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/23

Hi. I was wondering if someone could help me out. I am new to Xoops. How do I enable my entire site to link to each other. Okay, for instance, say I have files named: file1, file2, file3, etc., and I want them to link internally and externally? I noticed that XOOPS has only certain links (within the portal) that you can link to within your site.

How do I create extra pages so that the template, theme, etc will look the same? Since I installed this from my website host, should I install XOOPS in my main file folder (i.e. www/ or public_html)? I know there is a woman I know who built her site using PHPNuke (www.childfun.com), and if you click on any link, most of them link to another page on her site. See what I mean? What if I have like, 100 pages or something on my server...how do I make sure that they all are using the XOOPS interface?

I hope I have explained this clearly. Help!

bmmolloy
Re: WEB LINKS, LINKING, ETC.
  • 2004/4/25 4:04

• bmmolloy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/4/21

Unfortunately there isn't a really good way (that I know of) to port aton of information into XOOPS so that it would display properly.

A module like the new duplicatable TinyContent might help you out though for jsut adding pages one at a time. Otherwise it may be better to start over...

Login

Who's Online

148 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 148

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits