kendrix
Problem after first Admin
  • 2004/4/23 20:30

• kendrix

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/23

Hello,

I recently installed XOOPS and after I got it installed correctly, I ran into a confusing problem. When I logged into the System Admin for XOOPS there were 2 messages, one saying to delete the install directory for security purposes, and another saying to delete mainfile.php also for security purposes. I deleted these two items and when I tried to go back to my site I got the following error messages:

Warning: main(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/class/xoopsblock.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/danielpe/petersenenterprises.com/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/class/xoopsblock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/danielpe/petersenenterprises.com/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/class/template.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/danielpe/petersenenterprises.com/header.php on line 62

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/class/template.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/danielpe/petersenenterprises.com/header.php on line 62

I checked and verified that the files listed are actually there, so why can't it work with them?

I would appreciate any insight.

Thanks

JackJ
Re: Problem after first Admin
  • 2004/4/23 20:50

• JackJ

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/8/31

You should not have got a message to delete "mainfile.php", but to change its permissions to CHMOD 444. XOOPS writes all the necessary url and database connection info to mainfile.php on installation

If you upload the install folder again and the mainfile.php file to your root (CHMOD 666) the install should run again and write to mainfile.php.

Dave_L
Re: Problem after first Admin
  • 2004/4/23 20:52

• Dave_L

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/11/7

(ignore this)

Login

Who's Online

247 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 247

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits