krellix
Help
  • 2004/4/18 3:49

• krellix

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/18

Hi, im new to the content managment world. I want to learn how to make my own pages/modules. I just want like a blank page, like the home page, where i can add blocks and such, but i dont know how to make it. Help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Also, an unregistered user to my site or an unlogged in user cant see any of my pages or the content on my front page, if i could get some help with this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

upsadaz
Re: Help
  • 2004/4/18 19:42

• upsadaz

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/2/26

Have you triedhttp://docs.xoops.org/modules/wfsection/article.php?articleid=4 ?

To allow unregistered users to use certain features go to sys admin -> groups -> anon. users modify and check whatever you want to allow them access to...

I'm not sure if this is what you are asking, but I hope it helps.

CBlue

You can add custom blocks to your front page to create content for your front page. Just go to system admin > blocks and you can make any block you see there visible and put order numbers in them to arrange where you want them on your page. You can also choose whether a block can be on the left side, center, center right, center left and right side of your page. You will see a form below all the blocks where you can write in anything you want there.

krellix
  • 2004/5/2 21:07

• krellix

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/18

i know how to make new blocks, but i want to put new blocks on like different pages...like a blank module page that i can add blocks onto

myc1229
  • 2004/5/3 5:37

• myc1229

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/10

There are some existing modules that can do what you want, for example, tinycontent, you can create your own page and add blocks onto it...

WarDick
  • 2004/5/3 6:16

• WarDick

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/9/13

Since you are just beginning and if you are up for a fairly steep learning curve check out the two modules.

NoAh has great potential for linking between modules.

WFSections the new power house for document creation and management.

Login

Who's Online

149 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 149

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits