bfoot045
Help with theme
  • 2004/4/3 2:00

• bfoot045

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/29

Hi, I am new with XOOPS and I am not familier with the themes system for this cms. Could anyone please design a theme for me. I would display a link in the footer of the site, and a banner for them if nessisary.

The theme should have some flow with this logo, and is a command and conquer site.
Resized Image

Stewdio
Re: Help with theme
  • 2004/4/3 4:37

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

If you are familiar with HTML, you can go to your current theme directory and edit what you like from there.

The theme system for XOOPS is quite easy to modify. You can find your themes in [xoopsRoot]/themes/[themeName]. The file you need to edit is called theme.html and you can also modify it's attributes through the included .css file(s) for what ever colors and table spacings you may need.

If you still would like someone to make a theme for you that's perfectly fine so long as you get an offer. I pointed this out to you in case you find a theme that you prefer and would like to modify it yourself.

Good luck, and happy Xoopsing!

Cheers!

Chainsaw
Re: Help with theme
  • 2004/4/3 9:10

• Chainsaw

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/9/28

Have you had a look in the Download -> Themes sections?

I found and downloaded a base theme that had the framework setup I require then I edited the theme.html file. If you know HTML it is so darn simple.

Once it is done, you copied the whole kaboodle into XOOPS's themes subdirectory. Then in the control panel change the theme to the one you uploaded (based on the sub-folder/directory name).

If you are after a really professional design and you have some spare loot, try 7dana.com. They offer free and customised (paid) themes. Well worth the look.

Login

Who's Online

118 user(s) are online (68 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 118

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits