kaper
When will WFSECTIONS be back???
  • 2004/3/17 20:48

• kaper

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/26

I am waiting for wfsection site comback... when will be? Or is that pretty good module definitely dead?

Kaper

brash
Re: When will WFSECTIONS be back???
  • 2004/3/17 22:01

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

I hear your pain kaper. The biggest asset I've found a non coder like myself can have (apart from gaining coding skills) in the open source community is patience. You have to remember that the majority of developers only do this in their spare time, which is a very large limiting factor for making regular product updates.

That said, Catzwolf visability over the last 6 months on the XOOPS site has been somewhat sparadic. You may want to have a look at XfSection which is a fork of the WfSections module.

Catzwolf
  • 2004/3/18 4:34

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Quote:

kaper wrote:
I am waiting for wfsection site comback... when will be? Or is that pretty good module definitely dead?

Kaper

To answer your question, WF-Sections will be back and no, it's not a dead project either!

Stewdio
  • 2004/3/18 4:37

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

The Grande Puhbah has spoken!

I knew there was a reason why I didn't speak out of turn

Good to see ya Catz!

Catzwolf wrote:
Quote:

To answer your question, WF-Sections will be back and no, it's not a dead project either!

kaper
  • 2004/3/18 8:41

• kaper

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/26

Nice to see the most important person here . Can you say (roughly at least) when new version will come? I realize you spend your private time on this project and certainly you have more important things to to, however I would like to know whether should I patiently wait another week or two, or there is a perspective of several months and I should right now look for different article management module.

Will new wfsection come together with new version of XOOPS?

Kaper

Login

Who's Online

134 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 134

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits