jeremy
Removing left column
  • 2004/3/12 0:45

• jeremy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/11

Call me crazy, but I'd like to remove both the left and right columns from the gallery page at my site musicsmith.net. I removed the right one by just not putting blocks in that column on that page. However, I can't seem to remove the left one, it'll just show up as an empty column. I'm using the phpkaox theme. I tried adding a <{if $xoops_showlblock == 1}> in there, but to no avail. I'm not sure if that's even a variable.

Any hints?

Thanks for any help,
Jeremy

p.s. I just started using XOOPS two days ago and am really loving it so far.

dreamgear
Re: Removing left column
  • 2004/3/12 1:19

• dreamgear

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/7/18

I suppose you could just omit the whole left column section from theme.html...

jeremy
Re: Removing left column
  • 2004/3/12 6:00

• jeremy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/11

Thanks for your reply, dreamgear. However, I apologize for not being more clear in my first post. I do want a left-hand column in every page except the xoopsgallery page. Perhaps I don't understand XOOPS well enough, but I think there is just the one theme.html for the whole site, so I don't think I want to take out support for the left column entirely.

Perhaps I should just let this be, but my idea was to make the photos a more immersive experience (as they were in my pre-xoops site).

Thank you again for your help and if you do know offhand how to settle this, it'd be much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Jeremy

EDIT: Sorry, I'm a dumbass - use module template .html files was turned off. Problem solved.

Login

Who's Online

229 user(s) are online (139 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 229

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits