krobi
problems with my clones
  • 2004/3/7 1:29

• krobi

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/12/21

hello

i have a little problem with my news modul clones,
they work correctly but i want to have the recent news on the startpage and there is the problem

i get the recent news but with the wrong link url, but the url is right in the block template file.

i hope someone could look at my two news modul clones and could fix this problem for me, i have tried a bit but without success

here are my two clones

krobi
Re: problems with my clones
  • 2004/3/7 16:16

• krobi

• Quite a regular

can anyone help me please?

krobi
  • 2004/3/8 20:23

• krobi

• Quite a regular

is there NO one who can help me??
our can give me an hind

[size=x-large]PLEASE HELP[/size]

DobePhat
  • 2004/3/8 21:09

• DobePhat

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/15

I am unable to look at your files right now, but their seems to be a problem with the db path perhaps?

To trouble shoot...try turning of one or two of your clones...maybe it just one...

Alo why would you want to clone the nes section? Are you just looking for more blocks?

Sorry Im not more help right now...

krobi
  • 2004/3/8 21:20

• krobi

• Quite a regular

i need it because i have several news categories and sub-categories and this is the only way to realize it.

the main problem is a simple but ugly problem

first i should say it totally clear, the clones works just fine without any problems except for one and that is may problem

we want to let our user know what are the actually news on each news modul, so here i have the "top aticel block"

this block can handle it, okay fine
BUT here is my problem, i get the right news in this block but with the wrong link the link is always the "homenews modul" (a clone of the news module i called it homenews)

i have checked the template files and i have corrected the path rightly, so i think i must chance some variables but when i do that the "top aticel block" do nothing

and here i'am
because i have no clue how to fix that error, and i hope someone could download my two clones and could fix this bug.

that would be really really really really great

Login

Who's Online

75 user(s) are online (38 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 75

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits