kaliman
Can any module show 2 pictures?
  • 2004/2/19 3:31

• kaliman

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/12/17

Hi.

I'm making an small page for my old school, and I would like to have a page that shows pictures of the members "before (old picture) and "now" (recent picture. It migth be very funny for all to see what the old mates have become.

Well but I do not know if it is possible or how to "hack" one of the very good gallery modules.

Thanks in advance!

kaliman
Re: Can any module show 2 pictures?
  • 2004/2/20 0:16

• kaliman

• Not too shy to talk

No one?..

sunsnapper

One approach might be to look at a gallery module, like xcGallery or myAlbumP. Then you could see if you can modify templates to show the first two pictures in each category (a category for each student, for example).

Another approach would be to use a gallery (or whichever module you like), and create a single image from your before and after photo. In other words, turn two pictures into one larger picture.

And yet a third option would be to use any of the HTML wrapper modules (tinycontent, FreeContent, CJayContent, etc.) and create pages that look however you want.

Finally, you might look at WFSections and see if it let's you insert multiple images from the image manager. I think it probably does, though I don't know for certain.

I hope that helps.

kaliman
  • 2004/2/20 2:25

• kaliman

• Not too shy to talk

Thanks
I'll try

Login

Who's Online

170 user(s) are online (123 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 170

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits