Roytje
Host changed and sudently; module does not exist
  • 2004/2/11 20:47

• Roytje

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/18

Hello, I have XOOPS 2.0.5 and yesterday I changed my host. After that I got several error's!

How did I change host? I changed the mainfile, make a complete copy of al my file's and transfer them to my new host. Then I wrote the database to a file, and at my new host I runned the querrie's

Everything (exept the menutemplate) seams normal. If I enter my admin menu, it still does. BUT if I click on a menuitem, I go back to my homepage and I get the error: Module does not exist. This is with every item. Al the default modules in the site doesn't work either. I think that it has something to do with de database, but the text is displayd well. So, the password and login are correct!

Maby it has something to do with the virital path. I have a lot trouble with it. I ask for those 2 url by my host and the answer he give didn't work. Than I run the instal to let him detect it. After that te site worked, but the most things didn't display. After a few try's I changed in the following value's:

Quote:

/ XOOPS Physical Path
// Physical path to your main XOOPS directory WITHOUT trailing slash
define('XOOPS_ROOT_PATH', '/var/www/html/');

// XOOPS Virtual Path (URL)
// Virtual path to your main XOOPS directory WITHOUT trailing slash
define('XOOPS_URL', '');

My host says:
Quote:
Uw root pad is: /home/virtual/site195/fst/var/www/html
of virtual: /var/www/html

So, this is al the info I can give. I hope that anybody would help me.

P.s. Forgive me my bad english, I'm Dutch!

Mithrandir
Re: Host changed and sudently; module does not exist

The virtual path (url) is the web address to your site, e.g. "https://xoops.org" is the virtual path for this site

Login

Who's Online

901 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 901

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits