aldridge
Start Page
  • 2004/2/9 9:48

• aldridge

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/9 9

All,
Have got XOOPS 2.0 installed and working a treat - even changed template and theme. However I got one problem. The start page main portion is blank. The border on the left with all the links on is fine (Forum/Chat etc.). I want to put some html in the main frame just to say Hi and welcome to my page etc. but, I don't know which page to edit to do this. Looked at index.php which is just a bunch of includes and then mainfile.php which ain't it. Can someone help me here? I thought it would be as simple as finding a page with a frameset in but it ain't!...or maybe it is and I am blind! If u don't get what I mean have a look athttp://cabletastic.no-ip.com/trfc/html and u will see.
Thanks in advance
Si.

clagrone
Re: Start Page
  • 2004/2/9 10:27

• clagrone

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/26

admin -> Blocks scroll down to see add new block -> choose center -> input text or html -> submit (make sure you choose for the block to be visible)

When finished if you want ALL users to view you will need to goto Groups in the admin and assign permission for the groups to access the block. By default only members will see custom blocks.

aldridge
Re: Start Page
  • 2004/2/9 11:22

• aldridge

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/9 9

Cheers bud! It now looks half like a website!! AS opposed to a bomb site!!

Login

Who's Online

173 user(s) are online (124 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 173

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits