Dubird
serious problem: no site
  • 2004/1/21 18:38

• Dubird

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/21

OK, I've had XOOPS on my site for about three month with no problems. We've had it live for visitors for about two weeks, and everything was working. This morning, we went to the site, and it's white. View source just gives a few blank tags. I've checked the directories, and everything is there where it's supposed to be. Nothing was changed, and the only thing posted was various people posting on the forum. No news posts, new links, or anything. As far as I can tell, nothing damaging was posted on the forum.

After finding out about this, I went into my cPanel and upgraed XOOPS to 2.0.5, but this didn't do anything. I really REALLY don't want to have to go back and redo this, but I can't think of anything else to do. Suggestions?

Herko
Re: serious problem: no site
  • 2004/1/21 19:24

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Check here for how to turn on error reporting, and report the errors you have in this forum. WIth 'blank page' we can't do anything.

Herko

Dubird
Re: serious problem: no site
  • 2004/1/21 19:28

• Dubird

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/21

Warning: session_destroy(): Trying to destroy uninitialized session in /home/dkeith/public_html/xoops/include/common.php on line 136

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dkeith/public_html/xoops/include/common.php:136) in /home/dkeith/public_html/xoops/include/common.php on line 143

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/dkeith/public_html/xoops/include/common.php:136) in /home/dkeith/public_html/xoops/include/common.php on line 143

Warning: main(/home/dkeith/public_html/xoops/class/smarty/Smarty.class.php): failed to open stream: Not a directory in /home/dkeith/public_html/xoops/class/template.php on line 38

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/dkeith/public_html/xoops/class/smarty/Smarty.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/share/pear') in /home/dkeith/public_html/xoops/class/template.php on line 38

Login

Who's Online

184 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 184

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits