supernat
System module disappearing!
  • 2004/1/13 15:33

• supernat

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/11

For some reason I have not been able to determine, my system module button is disappearing and I cannot get into my system module anymore to reset prefrences, etc...

The first time this happened, admittedly enough I was in the modules menu and I assumed I had done something wrong, but this time I was adding forums when it happened. Can someone please tell me what is going on and more importantly, how to fix it. I don't want to have to start over again.

I am running XOOPS 2.0.5.2. I have not had any major problems until now, and I am 99.9% sure I set everything up correctly, and the only modules I have installed are the core modules. HELP!!!

Edit: I just realised, maybe this should be in the bugs forum?? Sorry if it should...

regen_r8
Re: System module disappearing!
  • 2004/1/13 15:58

• regen_r8

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/5/23

This is a known issue, with group rights admin.

If you change the group rights for webmaster. it will drop admin rights for the modules from the webmaster group. Search the forums for similar. This has been posted before.

All you need to do is to manually navigate to the system admin groups page and add those rights back to the webmaster and all will be well.

http://yoursiteurl/modules/system/admin.php?fct=groups

-- hope this helps.

supernat
Re: System module disappearing!
  • 2004/1/13 16:01

• supernat

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/11

Congratulations, you are my new best friend

Login

Who's Online

115 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 115

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits