jctsup1
Media Upload Errors
  • 2003/12/6 5:28

• jctsup1

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/5/23

Using XOOPS 2.0.5.1 & when trying to upload the x2 template included in the package & I get

Media Upload Errors
Failed uploading file: x2t.tar.gz

I've never run into this problem before --- Can anyone shed some insight as to what is going on ?

Thanks

CBlue
Re: Media Upload Errors

Are you uploading that template file in the templates admin?

jctsup1
  • 2003/12/6 5:44

• jctsup1

• Not too shy to talk

Yup -

Login as Admin & go to the Templates admin section, browse to the file in question, name it & hit upload & I get the error message. I am trying to use the X2 template that comes in the Extras directory. I've tried a couple of different template sets & I get the same error...

CBlue

Okay, for one thing, the file is named x2t.tar. For the other, I just uploaded that file in my own templates manager and it worked for me. So it's not the template that's the problem. Unless it somehow got corrupted on you.

added:
I also use 2.0.5.1

jctsup1
  • 2003/12/6 6:01

• jctsup1

• Not too shy to talk

Hmmmm -

This is really strange as I just re-downloaded the entire XOOPS package & in the extras\theme_x2t directory the file is named x2t.tar.gz but I went ahead & renamed it x2t.tar & got the same results.... I also checked & the file is not corrupted as I was able to uncompress it & view the files with no problems. I suppose that I can manually dump the files into the appropriate directories but that's going to be a real pain in the ass. As a last resort, I tried to clone the default theme & was successful.

I turned on debugging & no useful information came up --- I've installed XOOPS several dozen times & have never run into this issue before so I'm at a loss.

Any other ideas?

CBlue

Pm me and I'll give you a link to download my copy of the file to see if mine will work for you since it does for me.

BTW, you're right, there is a gz at the end. I didn't see it when I was browsing my folder in the template admin. Only the tar at the end but I did see the gz in my ftp folder.

jctsup1
  • 2003/12/6 6:15

• jctsup1

• Not too shy to talk

I have Pm'd you ....

CBlue

Got it and I emailed the file to you!

jctsup1
  • 2003/12/6 6:37

• jctsup1

• Not too shy to talk

Got your email --- thanks for sending me the file. Unfortunately I am running into the same problem. I'm going to go to bed & deal with this tomorrow.

Thanks again for all your help.

CBlue

Sorry it didn't work for you! Have a good sleep!

Login

Who's Online

147 user(s) are online (128 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 147

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits