abakai
Star trek theme.... Dose anyone know of one
  • 2003/12/4 17:10

• abakai

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/24

I'm Looking for a Star Trek style theme.
I've done a search but came up with nothing, do's anyone know where I might find one?

CBlue
Re: Star trek theme.... Dose anyone know of one

Someone could make that theme. It should be easy to customize another theme to add star trek pics and background for it. I know that there are scifi themes that people have created for their sites.

Stewdio
Re: Star trek theme.... Dose anyone know of one
  • 2003/12/4 18:43

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

To date, I have not come across a Trek related theme. I have been using XOOPS for over a year and a half and I'm always on the prowl for new themes, or ideas. If there were a trek theme out there, chances are I would know about it.

Although my site is Science/Trek related, I purposely tried to stay away from Trek themes, because there are so many of them out there (in general). Lately I have considered doing something similar to http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ in look and feel. My site is already geared with these colors, and I have made two custom banners with their graphics. I was permitted by them to use the graphics because I know them, and submitted both the banners to them for use if they should decide to use them. (I belong to this role play group btw, so it was much easier to contact the right people)

Probably one of the easiest ways to make a Trek theme is edit a dark colored theme to your tastes. All that would really need to be done is to edit the graphics to give them their rounded LCARS look and colors along with a few table layout designs if needed.

Either way, I would be interested to know about what you find or design. In the future I plan on creating a sub-domain for my science and trek related materials exclusively, which might have common elements from the ACTD family of sites.

<if><{$shamelessPlug}>
</if>

For those of you interested in knowing more about Star Trek: A call to Duty (formed in 1995), please head over to www.acalltoduty.com to read more about the game. ACTD is a role play game done over Chat networks, newsgroups (forums) and Play by eMail style.

There is always room for more with over 350 members and a huge team of staff making ACTD one of the most largest and accurate sims on the net today. People who like super indestructable Sovereign class ships with Borg technology need not apply. ACTD is as REAL as it gets!

(If they find out I called it a Sim, i'll get shot, so please SHHHH!!)

<if><{$shamelessPlug == done}>
</if>

Login

Who's Online

219 user(s) are online (142 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 219

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits