LilDevil
Main Menu question
  • 2003/12/2 2:34

• LilDevil

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/29

I customized the main menu to include 3 new links created with the tiny content module. Everything works fine unless you go into another module. For example if you go to my Gallery then use the MainMenu to go to clients the link is then xoopsgallery/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=1. You can not get back to the working MainMenu unless you go to home first. Any suggestions on what to do to fix this?

Also an idea I had was to not include the main menu on any of the pages that makes it so it doesn't work. How do I do this? I must have set it up originally to be on all pages. So I went and changed in the blocks admin to gallery page and said no for the MainMenu to show but doing that makes the MainMenu not show on all pages. Am I doing something wrong to use this other option?

CBlue
Re: Main Menu question

I am helping LilDevil with this so the problem should be fixed soon.

LilDevil
  • 2003/12/2 23:31

• LilDevil

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/29

Thanks ever so much CBlue for taking the time to help me. I am not sure why nothing quite works but my best guess is going to be that my XOOPS is installed into a folder it's own in my root directory.

I wanted to post this here so that everyone sees how helpful you are and how patient also.

Thanks again ever so much!

You are the BEST!

CBlue

You're welcome, LilDevil! But you're the one that found the solution to your problem! Great thinking!

Login

Who's Online

1051 user(s) are online (49 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 1051

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits