Anonymous
Template Problem editing Login System Block in XOOPS 2.0.5.1
  • 2003/11/29 16:23

• Anonymous

• Since:

Hi, I have recently got XOOPS and started playing with it for about a month now. And I just have encountered small, annoying bug. Seems to me that Login Block in system module is not being updated even if you update the templete file and/or MySQL template database using phpmyadmin. Maybe I am doing something wrong? correct me if i am wrong but if you clone a template set and change it to the new template it login block seems to get updated.

Herko
Re: Template Problem editing Login System Block in XOOPS 2.0.5.1
  • 2003/11/29 16:34

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

what exactly did you do? the default template set cannot be edited, you'd have to close it and use the cloned template set. Changing a physical file isn't needed, because the template info is in the DB, and you don't have to edit it via phpMyAdmin because XOOPS has a built-in template manager. So, either you're doing things the hard way, or I'm missing something

Herko

Anonymous
  • 2003/11/29 18:04

• Anonymous

• Since:

I know there seems to be built-in template manager but there's no button to save after you edit to template contents. All I see is 'view' button. and plus even if I edit the db, XOOPS site is not recreating the login block. I really don't know why it's doing it. Please help me with this

Mithrandir

Cache?

CBlue

You have to clone the default template set before you can edit it and save your changes. You also have to set the new cloned template as your default template in your system admin's general preferences.

Login

Who's Online

242 user(s) are online (146 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 242

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits