marcan
Mantis Bug Tracker and Search.php
  • 2003/11/11 16:58

• marcan

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/10/8

Can anybody help me fix this problem. When I search something on my site whith Mantis Bug Tracker checked, the display is all messed up. When I unckeck Mantis Bug Tracker, everything go back to normal. Here is a snap shor of what it does :

Resized Image

Evidently, a basic search look into Mantis so eery basic search result in a messed up display.

What can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks for any help !

cgaeden
Re: Mantis Bug Tracker and Search.php
  • 2003/11/17 21:40

• cgaeden

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/17

I've noticed this behaviour as well. It seems that when the Mantis bug tracker is set as Active on the Modules Administration page, the Search module will only Search through the modules that have an Order number that is higher than Mantis.

For example, if all of your modules are set with an Order of 1 and Mantis is set to 2, the Search function will only search through the Mantis information. However, if you set the Order of Mantis to 2 and News to 3 and all other modules to 1, then search will look through Mantis and News information, but no other module info.

The work around is to Order all modules so that they appear after Mantis. This defeats the purpose of ordering, however, so a permanent fix would be nice.

I will post here if I find out anymore info. Anywone have any ideas in the meantime???

mvandam
Re: Mantis Bug Tracker and Search.php
  • 2003/11/17 22:29

• mvandam

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/2/7 2

Hmmm, this sounds like perhaps a bug. I ported mantis, so I'll have a look into this. Thanks for the description of the behaviour so far, makes it easier to track down. Please post if you find anything else and I'll post my own results too.

Thanks!

Login

Who's Online

225 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 225

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits