shortman
Xoopsgallery error?
  • 2003/10/30 16:31

• shortman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/30

Hi:

I just installed upgraded to xoopsgallery 1.3.3.2 on XOOPS 2.05. The install run fine,howevere, whenever I browse my gallery, I get the follwing text at the top of the page:

($absIndex, 0); } else if ($newIndex == sizeof($visible)) { // Move to end $this->moveAlbumAbsolute($absIndex, sizeof($this->albumList)-1); } else { // Move to relative spot $this->moveAlbumAbsolute($absIndex, $absNewIndex); } return; } function moveAlbumAbsolute($index, $newIndex) { /* Pull album out */ $name = array_splice($this->albumOrder, $index, 1); /* Add it back in */ array_splice($this->albumOrder, $newIndex, 0, $name); } function getVisibleAlbums($user) { global $gallery; $list = array(); foreach ($this->albumList as $album) { if ($user->canReadAlbum($album) && $album->isRoot()) { array_push($list, $album); } } return $list; } function save() { global $gallery; $success = 0; $dir = $gallery->app->albumDir; return safe_serialize($this->albumOrder, "$dir/albumdb.dat"); } } ?> seudo() { return true; } } ?>

Also, Album names have "$i++; " appended after them.

ANy help you give will be appreciated, you can see my installation athttp://www.jabjabposse.com/modules/xoopsgallery/

H.

gniknalu
Re: Xoopsgallery error?
  • 2003/10/30 18:10

• gniknalu

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/28

BUSY SITE!

May I suggest that you post your issue at the xoopsgallery site? Probably easier to get the answer from the source.

I would ask, did you, after doing the update, go into your modules and click on the 'update' icon next to your xoopsgallery?

Gnik

Login

Who's Online

98 user(s) are online (45 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 98

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits