Shine
Addresses module: need some users help feedback
  • 2003/10/30 10:32

• Shine

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2002/7/22

Please dont start laughing (cause I feel like crying) but Í am having big troubles with my own developed addresses (1.5)module offered at:http://xoops.opencms.nl/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=8
To say it in short: it doesn't work with me anymore.
Neither in XOOPS 2.03 or 2.05

I've made several fresh installs of this module but without any luck.

The problem lays within the admin area:
As an admin I cannot add an address. Sometimes it stores the first entered address, but when adding a second address it says: address already within database. Which offcourse isn't the case.

If it isn't the above mentioned problem another strange thing happens, also within the admin area:
Adding an adddress,....I get redirected straight to the addressesadmin index, but the entered address isn't stored within the database.

In both cases the PHP-Debug doesn't give any errors.

Up until now I haven't read any other addresses users problems. Seems only I stumble into them, which offcourse is the craziest thing.
What I really would like to know and appreciate is:
1). what happens when users install this module. Do they stumble into the same problems?
2). do users, who have this module already running problems as mentioned above?

Could you also tell me waht XOOPS version you are running when telling your experiences!

Grtz., Shine

Anonymous
Re: Addresses module: need some users help feedback
  • 2003/10/30 10:56

• Anonymous

• Since:

Hi Shine,

I experienced the same problem. You MUST enter different URLs for the homepage. I happened to me, when I left this field blank.

Install went fine on all XOOPS 2-Versions.

Login

Who's Online

125 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 125

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits