marten
block weight
  • 2003/10/29 16:40

• marten

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/21

I just created a webbring-block on my startpage and set the weight of the block to 200 (wanted it at the center bottom of the page).

Even though recent articles and popular articles has weigts of 9 - the webbring-block appears above them.

It destroys the layout of my startpage. How can I force the block to the bottom?

Gratefull for any input on this.

Mithrandir
Re: block weight

check that you are talking about the same kind of center - depending on the theme, center-left and center-right might come AFTER center-center blocks.

marten
  • 2003/10/29 22:33

• marten

• Just popping in

The article blocks are side-by-side (center left/center right). The webring is center-center and is dipsplayed above - even though weigth is greater.

The webring block contains table-in-table... could this be a problem?

AAINC
  • 2003/10/30 3:53

• AAINC

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/10/18

That a theme thing there.
Either the center center block is above or below the center left block and the center right block. So Far, all the XOOPS themes I have played with have the ccb, clb and crb above the content.
If I understand you correctly you want the center center block to go under the content(at the bottom of the page , lets say, UNDER the news articles or content).

The quick fix is to recode theme to put the ccb code under the content. You would not have a ccb above the content anymore.

OR...

Create a static page and use "include" code in the theme under the content.

OR...

Recode sql, blockadmin and theme to include a bottom center center block, bottom center left block and a bottom center right block. Full admin three more block at bottom of page. Hmm....

PEACE
AAINC

marten
  • 2003/10/30 7:55

• marten

• Just popping in

Thank you.
This has been really helpfull.

Login

Who's Online

322 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 322

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits