joski
JusT install XOOPS
  • 2003/10/13 10:48

• joski

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/13

theres no icons for admin and i cann't figure out where to login at for admin to even get started some help me i tryed going into my contron panel where it's installed at and putting the admin into the address bar but nothing works i get that same message that i don't have permmission to enter into this area when i go that away there no icon HEELLP
joski@echo4youngstarsprofit.net
P.S.
I came to this area on the form and looked at some the theproblems other people had with this issue and tryed some of the examples give in but nothing worked for me .... I hope i don't have to uninstall it THanks

ackbarr
Re: JusT install XOOPS

before you can access the administration panel to your website, you need to login from your home page. After you do so, the login block will change to the User Menu block. In this block you will see a link entitled "Administration Menu" Click this link and you will be directed to your administration panel for your website.

tjnemez
  • 2003/10/13 13:53

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/9/21

you do not need to login for admin control panel, you login on your top page and then go to administration menu. once logged in you will need to call up your admin.php so use your site/modules/system/admin.php you should get your preferences menu. go to groups and set admin permissions. if this does not work, not sure what you do. hope it helps.

tjnemez
  • 2003/10/13 14:17

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/9/21

i think i may have assumed that your system admin icon was missing in the control panel, if this is not the case then just follow first post instuctions.

Login

Who's Online

163 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 163

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits