naish
3 Full-time developers
  • 2003/9/22 17:28

• naish

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/6/10

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to stop and say hello to everyone. Allow me to introduce myself, I am a part of a 3 man team that will be developing websites with XOOPS the next 3 years.

This is 3 full-time paid positions at a relatively large company.

We are doing a lot of module development and will eventually release our modules back to the community. Furthermore we are looking at places to improve the XOOPS core code.

We have so far found that the lack of a good html wysiwyg widget is a major roadblock for us. So we have/are developing a htmlArea based widget as a general replacement for the current editor (yes, it outputs bbcode).

Our biggest hope for now is to setup a positive dialog with the community and make sure that all/most of our improvements make it back into XOOPS so everyone can benefit.

But we will need to know who to talk to about our code changes (read: suggestions). As things are now we are maintaining our own source-tree in cvs and will try our outmost not to fork xoops.

Other than that we are glad to be here, and look forward to the coming months as our work gets really up to speed.

One of the sites that will eventually be replaced with a XOOPS installation ishttp://www.fyens.dk

Have a nice day
Naish

PS. We have also almost completed a complete translation of XOOPS to danish.

Herko
Re: 3 Full-time developers
  • 2003/9/22 18:20

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Great news Welcome to the community! I'll have Kazu (for the core) and Catzwolf (for the modules) contact you, and I'm sure we can work togther to make XOOPS a better CMS

Herko

naish
  • 2003/9/22 19:15

• naish

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/6/10

Thank you, I have already posted a small improvement to the XoopsTree class here:

https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=12311&forum=22

Plus a little more about our wysiwyg here..

https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=9899&forum=14

I look forward to hearing from Kazo and Catzwolf

bitkid
  • 2003/9/23 6:40

• bitkid

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/12

Hi there.

Just wanted to say hi. I'm one of the 3 developers who are doing a lot of XOOPS work over the next couple of years.

I'm looking forward to working with you all.

PureLuXus
  • 2003/10/18 13:54

• PureLuXus

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/1/3 2

hey ... did u get response from the core team?
any plans that you work together?
i think a little professional help from you guys will motivate the rest of the team

Login

Who's Online

139 user(s) are online (105 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 139

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits