JasonMR
Re: Should index.html,be in the template folder
  • 2005/2/20 9:04

• JasonMR

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/6/21

How about you start again with a fresh installation, and try anew....

psychicadvis

Thank you I was just going to suggest that I am tryin now cause all tose files i uploaded I am just getting done doing that so now i am re uploading the xoops2.09 and starting fresh I hope!!Thank for everyones patieance

psychicadvis

Ok I just reuploaded teh xoops2.09 and now even though I r set the
Directory uploads/ is NOT writable.
Directory cache/ is NOT writable.
Directory templates_c/ is NOT writable.
File mainfile.php is NOT writable.
to all mbe writeable the wizard still say it isn't writable??
How can I start al compltely freesh allover again or what can I do from this point??

psychicadvis

Ok it is been all night with all your patieance,I got it back to ware I first started from now everything back installed and uploaded but when I go to the page nowhttp://www.liveadvice247.com
I get this
403 forbidden
Server configuration does not allow access to this page. Please go back and try again.

psychicadvis

Hi everyone I afraid to mess with my site tile I get some more help.I found a way I can point the error 403 to redirect over to my page2,I am going to redirect this tiel I get back online today.I am running allot of advertisments adn it is costly soI don't want to shut down any add's while I am sleeping.When I get back up i will try again.But if anyone has time to read my post and see what all I have done and who all has helped me and if you have any ideals I would apprect..thanx agin!!!

jdseymour

In your public_html directory it should look like this. Change the permissions shown:

Quote:

folders:
cache - chmod 777
class
extras
images
include
install - if new install/delete if not installing
kernel
language
modules
template_c - chmod 777
themes
uploads - chmod777

under these folders are 23 php files. Of these the only changes need to be made are to mainfile.php -chmod 777 while running the install script or making changes - chmod 444 for security of the file once the edits are complete.

HTH.

Login

Who's Online

199 user(s) are online (128 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 199

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits