skara
Re: XOOPS is forked
  • 2005/6/23 16:43

• skara

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/9/24

its unbelievable how this brazilian guy trying allways to complain about anything here

stay cool man, the only thing that u r doing is to humiliate yourself
the art of war is to know the weakness of your enemy

davidl2
  • 2005/6/23 16:52

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

PS: Sorry for my stressed out post.. but some people just make me upset

Please please please Mikhail - if you have an issue... speak to the lawyers. If not, just please do not go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it!

solo71
  • 2005/6/23 17:08

• solo71

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/1/29

Mikhail, I think you really should stop this. All you are doing actually is discrediting all the work you have done for Xoops.

Herko
  • 2005/6/23 18:58

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Quote:

m0nty wrote:
xoops.com was only acquired by XOOPS recently (within the last couple of weeks or so) this was not acquired out of business or commercial interests.. it was acquired because the domain name was previously registered to someone else who had nothing to do with XOOPS (i believe) and xoops.com recently expired and previously it wasn't used or doing anything so when it expired it was a good opportunity.. so i believe herko jumped in quick and purchased the domain so as to keep it for XOOPS.. there is no commercial aspect to it that i know of.

That is completely correct. XOOPS.net is also a parked domain, but for sale... Would love to get thatone too

Herko

Login

Who's Online

164 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 164

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits