bimmer528
Re: A Final Question before I go to PhpNuke
  • 2004/4/29 23:56

• bimmer528

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/9/19

Pretty much any cms is easy to install. It just involves reading the directions.

Xoops on the other hand I have found to be the pretty easy but again.. there all not hard.

btw, pretty much anytime I post, I get help. If you noticed a trend in this thread; Max is nice, the community is nice back to him; Max is an ass, the community is an ass back to him.

Max- I feel for you being frustrated but its really as easy as reading the directions. If you dont understand something, why dont you 'google' it like everyone else does.

GL max.

bimmer528
  • 2004/4/29 23:57

• bimmer528

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/9/19

We are a tac ops clan- One of the best and have been looked up to by many others.

http://ctf.toclan.org

been using XOOPS for a long time now.. Absolutly love it. Have gotton some fellow clans to install XOOPS as well. They wont use anything else after messing around with this cms. :/

//edit

Reffering to that battlefield post.

Anonymous
  • 2004/4/30 9:59

• Anonymous

• Since:

Well JackJ and some other people have said the same
thing again.

As for the other posters ,they helped.

Nice clan bimmer.

p.s. why do you think (i ask again) i do not listen to your posts and use them as infomation to install xoops?, wouldn't that explain me coming back for more help?

and my my my do some of you get cross when I REPLY to these critisism posts of me.! nah i think we should tear him apart, just coz you are an english lamb, doesn't mean i am.

and wtf was that guy going on about BF maturity!?

Herko
  • 2004/4/30 10:43

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

OK, Max100, tone down. I have seen a lot of people doing their best to explain to you how you should setup install and work your own XOOPS site, and all you kept asking was questions that clearly showed you didn't pick up the lessons we all shared with you. Hence the remark that you don't read the posts, for you don't show much improvement and have a very long learning curve. Also, you vent your frustration at those who help you, but neglegt to look at yourself. Always blame the other guy, that is safe, I understand, but not very honest, IMHO.

But, this is escalating, and I'm giving you Max100, an official warning for bad language and disrespect to the other members. This means you're on the 'watched' list, and another transgression can result in a ban from this site.

I am extending this warning to everyone: keep it civil and respectful, or you will get a similar warning (whether in defence or offence is irrelevant).

Topic closed.

Herko

Login

Who's Online

138 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 138

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits