kangaroo
Re: Any Malaysia Xoops there?
  • 2003/10/2 1:16

• kangaroo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/24

I am still following the thread to see if things are in the green lane and to see how others are responding. As it is - resource are building up. Hosting is not a problem, domain name is not a problem, some money is not a problem ?

Need to work on OBJECTIVES and a team identity. The soft part is the hard part!!

darapera
  • 2003/10/3 6:12

• darapera

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/22

Objectives are good kangaroo we need that. Ok guys and gals I'm going to set up the site with a temporary domain tomorrow or sometime this weekend. I only have one request. I really don't have much time to maintain it. So we do need a management team so to speak with one or two on the very top of the game who'll have pretty much unlimited rights then you guys can elect other moderators etc. Any volunteers?

viking
  • 2003/10/3 9:31

• viking

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/28

Darapeda and all Malaysian XOOPS here...

I`ve already search the sponsor for this project since we talking about hosting..
Today, I recieved this email :

=====
... Kami sedia utk menaja laman tuan, dengan syarat; diletakkan satu Link pada muka hadapan laman merujuk ke laman kami.

Jika tuan bersetuju, sila beri username untuk kami daftarkan FTP Login dan CPnael.

http://LamanWEB.Net
=====

so it`s up to you guyz.. if you accept this, tell me the Domain (or maybe for the temporary domain) - I`ll give you full access to FTP and Cpanel to upload XOOPS (FYI, I know nothing about XOOPS system ) - or maybe just like Darapeda siad "who'll have pretty much unlimited rights ??"

This is your Community so, fell free to make any decision..

YourHelp
  • 2003/10/3 12:23

• YourHelp

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/6/9 6

I think its a fabulous idea!

darapera
  • 2003/10/3 13:50

• darapera

• Just popping in

Oops sorry guys when I meant set up the website not the domain LOL. Like I said previously as a temporary measure I will use my existing domain it is ufxn.com and will be setting it up in a day or two. That is very nice of you to ask viking but we've already taken care of the site itself. I just need webmasters! Anyone?

knight
  • 2003/10/4 10:17

• knight

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/12/29

hehe since i start the thread first, if you guys dun mind i can "temporary" be the web master first until there is a better choice ..

kangaroo
  • 2003/10/5 1:51

• kangaroo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/24

Good to see more help offer, more volunteers, etc.

Knight has volunteerd (does make sense as he started the thread). Work on it with what offer/help we have. The site can have links to other sites/services that are offered here (balance load such as forum, etc). We must try to be inclusive of other offers so that it is win/win.

I am willing to contribute financially to the yearly domain name (if we decide on a good name) and hosting fees if we settle on one in the future. Do not know much about *.my domains registration in malaysia.

Back to basic. Need to get to objectives and a team with a mision when the prototype site is ready for use.

viking
mm.. out of topic ??
  • 2003/10/6 10:25

• viking

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/28

Ok guyz.. I`ve ask for cancelling the accaunt.. then I recieve this :
===
Ok, kami faham situasi yang berlaku. Walaubagaimanapun, kami rasakah akaun tersebut tidaklah perlu kami delete.. kami buka tawaran ini kepada anda (atau kawan?) dengan harga istimewa ! RM60 !
===

Since I`ve already controll other site, I give the offer here.. just one account

Domain ::http://lamanweb.net/~xoops
Ruang :: 25Mb
BandWidth :: 2.5Gb
Support :: PHP/MySQL/FrontPage Ext.
Subdomain :: Unlimited
MySQL DB :: Unlimited
Cpanel :: Versi 7

Price = RM 60, add RM35 for domain

Kangaroo.. it`s difficult to get .my :) but with .com.my = RM100

Lance95
  • 2003/10/7 1:22

• Lance95

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/5/9 2

everything going well, we'll start our requirements in the new site when it is ready. Its better there to track too.

darapera
  • 2003/10/7 17:39

• darapera

• Just popping in

Alright folks its just set up. Please visit http://myxoops.marketingright.com to register and let's get this rolling!

Keep in mind this is a very basic installation no thrills and frills for the time being thats why I need webmasters!! :) anyone else besides knight please reg and express your interest in the MyXoops Team Members Forum. The forum cats are also very basic at the mo

Come on over guys and gals. Knight pls reg first and then notify me (id=daraperak) so I can upgrade you.

Login

Who's Online

166 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 166

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits