wishcraft
Re: Spam User Accounts

To Download Xortify 4.12 use the following links:

* XOOPS 2.5: xoops2.5_xortify_4.12.zip - 1.1Mb
* XOOPS 2.6: xoops2.6_xortify_4.11.zip - 4.5Mb

*** CHANGES ***
  • Strict Warnings fixed in 2.5 & 2.6
  • Function Sympathies Incurred

Xortify by the way periodically scan a certain number of user in a random sort the number of users you can set in the preferences for sources of spam as well, it has done this back to later version 3.0.

Please give it burl in-case you can see more errors that I can't see thank (mamba btw you got shouts in the header if you check so did flipse)

Please let me know if it is ready for a news article.

Also I will be working on the Wiki on sourceforge.net to explain the API Calls you can do with the xortify cloud in-case anyone wants to build some spam or banning in another module and xortify is installed.

Mamba
  • 2013/8/1 16:59

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Xortify 4.12

After Installation:
NoticeUndefined variableinstance in file /modules/xortify/include/install.php line 48
Notice
Undefined variablepos in file /modules/xortify/include/install.php line 49

Ban List Tab:

Noticeunserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 660 bytes in file /modules/xortify/class/rest_curlserialised.php line 233

Sign-up Tab

Noticeunserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 660 bytes in file /modules/xortify/class/auth/auth_rest_curlserialised.php line 121

After activation of Blocks, in the Front-end:

Fatal error: Class 'Xoops' not found in S:wamp64www256germanmodulesxortifyblocksspoof.php on line 22
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

wishcraft

Could you try changing around the communication protocol, this will produce different results all the time, those 0 byte offset is when the service goes Server 500 error for some reason the server I think is a bit sick..

Try download it again I have just refresh the ZIP Archive.. And also try it on 2.6 as well if you can.

Thanks Mamba

Simon

wishcraft

wishcraft
Re: Download Xortify 4.14 - This is now error free for XOOPS 2.5 & 2.6

Download Xortify 4.14 - This is now error free for XOOPS 2.5 & 2.6

Login

Who's Online

136 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 136

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits