Peekay
Re: XOOPS 2.5 Final - Bug Report
  • 2010/11/16 9:34

• Peekay

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/11/20

@mamba
Tried that first time and comments were the same. Second time it worked. Maybe the cookie is not being set properly?. Maybe it's just me.

@redheadedrod
The appearance for threaded comments is as I would expect. Where someone has read a comment and pressed 'reply' it shows just a link under the original comment (threaded). The traditional layout is to indent the replies too, but this particular theme doesn't do that. Posts made using the 'add comment' link under the news article are shown in full, with avatar.
A thread is for life. Not just for Christmas.

redheadedrod

Forgot to mention that when I change the modes between nested, threaded or flat I have to log out and log back in to have it change.

It does this every time for me no matter if I am using one of two computers from work, one of 3 computers from home, with either IE 7 or 8, Firefox... And also does it from Opera on my phone. Same experience in each case.

Rodney

mjoel
  • 2010/12/1 12:07

• mjoel

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/12/9

Many Bugs is still not fixed in 2.50

2.5 is certainly not to be used in production site

a bug i found..i have upgraded my site from 2.3 to 2.5

my new registered user complaint that they have a different theme when they are logged in ..all new registered user have the default theme (the blue) and not my custom theme

i have a custom theme

Mamba
  • 2010/12/1 15:44

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:
my new registered user complaint that they have a different theme when they are logged in ..all new registered user have the default theme (the blue) and not my custom theme

This should not be be happening.

Did you clear your cache?
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

algalochkin

Quote:
...a different theme when they are logged in...
Except clearing cache (see Mamba reply) it can depend on additional modules. What modules you use on the website?

madDan
  • 2010/12/2 16:43

• madDan

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2010/1/6 1

Have you set the default theme and only selectable theme both to your custom theme?

Login

Who's Online

204 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 204

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits