sailjapan
Re: moving data from a 2.0.13.2 db to a 2.3 db

weird, I was running extcal2.2.2 and other than that killer error, in my first upgrade attempt the month view produced a white page...
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

iHackCode

Quote:

sailjapan wrote:
Hey Bandit!
On the site that you linked to, your 'recent visitors' shows me! How'd you do that?

its a MyBlogLog widget . when you add a site or something to MyBlogLog you get an option to add a recent visitor widget. maybe you signed up for mybloglog and forgot you were signed in?
CBB / LatestNews / Publisher / XM-Spotlight

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Anonymous
  • 2008/10/9 12:06

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:
sailjapan wrote:

weird, I was running extcal2.2.2 and other than that killer error, in my first upgrade attempt the month view produced a white page...

Upload the module again and then refresh it in admin?

TBH, I've had no problems with any of my modules so far, although I dare say things will show up in due course as the site is used.

sailjapan

@Bandit
too much bug hunting... can't remember anything prior to the 2.3 upgrade. Including the cat's name... Oh well

@John
extCal now works just lovely ta very much!

Now, I earlier reported success with DJ's data transfer method. Well, I spoke too soon. Almost there, but actually only a bit closer to perfection than I was before. One thing I've noticed about the blocks is that if I run a Morphogenesis theme, all the blocks do as they should, but upside down (lower blocks upper, and upper blocks lower ). Anyway, I can deal with that. Just wish there was a Morphogenesis theme that I liked

Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

Anonymous
  • 2008/10/9 12:38

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:
sailjapan wrote:

@John
extCal now works just lovely ta very much!

Excellent

Quote:
sailjapan wrote:

One thing I've noticed about the blocks is that if I run a Morphogenesis theme, all the blocks do as they should, but upside down

Just turn your screen upside down and all will be well.

Quote:
sailjapan wrote:

lower blocks upper, and upper blocks lower

Oh.... I see

sailjapan

Quote:
Just turn your screen upside down and all will be well.

Do you remember those super cool monitors that you could rotate portrait/horizontal? Wish I had one of those...

Login

Who's Online

129 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 129

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits