Posted on: 2008/4/26 12:20
Re: [MULTIMENU] Navigation and menu manager - version 2.0 for test
1. modules/multimenu/images/icon_buff/astuce.png not found
2. Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant _MD_MULTIMENU_PLAN_DU_SITE in file /modules/multimenu/admin/include/admin_functions.php line 472
3. Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant _MD_MULTIMENU_PLAN_DU_SITEDSC in file /modules/multimenu/admin/include/admin_functions.php line 472
4. <p /> is not valid xhtml in line 439 in modules/multimenu/admin/index.php
5. <p /> is not valid xhtml in multimenu_header.html, multimenu_index.html and multimenu_item.html.
6. missing ) after argument list in line 445 in modules/multimenu/admin/index.php
Thanks for the report Mowaffak. Some of those bugs have already been corrected, other will be soon. I'll update the file.
Btw, I didn't knew <p /> was not valid xhtml... How can I replace it?
Thank you Solo71 for the must-have module.
Do you have a roadmap or SVN for the module?
Since menu management will be a built-in feature of XOOPS core, I hope you can help in this area.
Thanks for your appreciation Phppp. Sorry, no, I have no particular roadmap, nore SVN on this module. I'm just trying to listen to user needs (and mines, of course).
Of course, I'll help in any area you want. But since my coding skills are limited, I don't know how I could help with the XOOPS core development...