script_fu
Re: DokuWiki 2.02

System Admin >> Preferences Main >> General Settings

Then half way down or so...

Debug mode

Several debug options. A running website should have this turned off.

Then Enable Debug. I like the inline myself.

preachur
  • 2007/12/6 3:08

• preachur

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2006/2/4 4

I have noticed a few things about the new "stable" release of DokuWiki.... The default module theme wrecks many XOOPS themes but if you go into the /dokuwiki/lib/tpl/ file and overwrite the contents of the default folder with the stuff in the jayjay folder it works but doesn't look nearly as fancy. Also, 4 times since I have installed it the main page has been reverted to it's default and it says it was edited "externally" in the revisions history. Is this a security flaw? Whatever it is, it bugs me.
Magick can never be restrained, but when freely given is thrice regained!

anhDP
  • 2007/12/18 20:16

• anhDP

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/5/17

Thanks for all the help and suggestions. The problem turns out to be an owner mismatched. I thought it was one name, but it actually runs under a different user. I changed the ownership of the dokuwiki/ cache directory and everything seems to be OK now.

Cheers,
Doug

script_fu

Thanks for the answer. Its great when people come back and post the soultion to the problem.

I had the same issue not long ago where root need to own the folder to work.

We had set up the website under root. Then we uploaded a new module under the uname of the account and not as root. It did cause major problems. My son figured out that the folder need to be owned by root inorder to work correctly.

Problem was solved.

Login

Who's Online

104 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 104

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits