• Since: 2005/12/17

verry nice, but it is not working under XOOPS 2.2.3

patagon
Re: MyLatinSoulmate - A new latin dating site
  • 2006/1/12 0:12

• patagon

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/1/8 0

Thanks mschot! I will give it a try as soon as possible and let you know how it works

patagon
  • 2006/1/13 4:32

• patagon

• Quite a regular

mschot, I am testing your module and it works well (on XOOPS 2.23, so opposite to what a message here says, it works on latest xoops). I see some errors that I describe below:

1) on 'http://localhost/xoops223/modules/MLSFriends/myfavorites.php': if I click on 'view profile' on any of my favorites it goes to 'http://localhost/userinfo.php?uid=2' and it cant find that page. note that it seems to loose the xoops223 part of the path.

2) if on the same page I click on 'show interest' it works, I see the message that the interest has been sent, but then it also looses the xoops223 part (going tohttp://localhost/modules/profile/userinfo.php?uid=2, page not found). I guess these two are related and hopefully an easy fix. 'delete favorite' (the third option on that same page) works ok though.

other than that AFAIK everything works (and as I already said, this is a GREAT module .

thanks

patagon
  • 2006/1/13 4:44

• patagon

• Quite a regular

also, it doesnt seem to find the image that I uploaded to "pm/images" (the heart, as instructed on the readme). I cant view source on XSAS for whatever the reason, so I dont know where its exactly looking for it...

thanks

patagon
  • 2006/1/13 5:06

• patagon

• Quite a regular

And an idea...it would be nice if there was something like a "shy guy's interest", where you send an interest to another user, but only if this user has showed a similar interest in you both get notified. I am not a programer, so I have no idea if this is simple, but maybe it can check if an 'interest' from that person exists before adding your 'interest'. if yes both receive a message, if no, the interest will be there when the other person shows his/hers...just an idea, hope it makes sense

JamesSAEP
  • 2006/1/19 21:47

• JamesSAEP

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/2/28

Any update on this module?

mschot
  • 2006/2/22 16:10

• mschot

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/20

Hi All,

As MyLatinSoulmate is taking off pretty well (8000 pageviews yesterday and growing) at the moment (and takes quite a bit of my time) I haven't been able to update the MLS Friends module yet. Please bear with me for some more time, or use your own programming skills to adapt the code to your likings :)

Thanks for using the module and enjoy!

Marc

Login

Who's Online

161 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 161

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits