RVirtue
Re: Free Giveaway - New "Netquery" Needs a Home
  • 2004/9/16 22:05

• RVirtue

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/8/4 9

Quote:
by jmass on 2004/9/16 17:15:46 -- Damn! He's quick. Already slicing and dicing on the module.

Quick, and a *nix snob too by all appearances. All tar.gz and not a .zip file in sight for us poor Windoze saps.

Kidding aside, I'm very happy to see the community interest. If it serves no other purpose than as a kind of testing zone for people to get their feet wet in an experimental dev environment, that's not a bad thing in itself. I think, BTW, that joining the dev process requires the admin (JM) to add you to the worker list viahttp://dev.xoops.org/modules/xfmod/project/admin/?group_id=1119

As for me, I'm now going to fade away into the background so as not to be one of those irritating nitwits who invite others aboard only to drive them crazy with second guessing. My PM and email are there if anyone does want to get in touch.

All the best -- and thank YOU, James, for taking in a "homeless puppy".

Richard.

jmass
  • 2004/9/16 22:17

• jmass

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/18

We like to stick it to the Windows crowd that way
tar.gz baby!

Present company excluded of course!

JMass

JMorris
  • 2004/9/17 2:20

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

Linux user? Yes, as much as possible. Linux snob? Well, I see M$ as a necessary evil. If I had my preferences.....

Anyways, I uploaded a .zip archive for those who prefer that format. I had intended to post it earlier, but I was running late for my evening class.

Sorry 'bout that 'eh.

Richard, no need to fade away. I hope you will continue to be active here at Xoops. It would be wonderful to have you in our community. I'll keep in contact regardless.

Thanks,

JMorris

Login

Who's Online

188 user(s) are online (132 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 188

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits