Temumot
Re: myads v2.04 jp
  • 2004/8/23 17:07

• Temumot

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/11

Woa, It is for ME!
Ah, well, After ensurering that the module works propery, I will have a chat with Tom about that.
Now I have another XOOPS project in my mind more important than myAds for me.
Anyway,I agree to manage a project on ModuleDevForge.

Thanks for your advice.
I had great time to talk to you.

See you soon on this board.

Regards,

Temumo

rocket98
  • 2004/8/23 17:40

• rocket98

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/2 2

Quote:

ChadK wrote:
The first time you Click on myAds GROUPS in admin screen and you get:

On a clean install I had no problems with this module works as expected. I noticed a few things in Admin section with language file on Approve Submission screen which i noted back to developer.

The /myads/groups/ section works for me no errors yet with entire module except as noted.

DonXoop

I'm happy to see new interest in this module. I've been using the 2.04jp for a while and it works o.k. It needed a few tweaks to get right but is useful pretty quick. I don't however open it to anonymous usage, no problems that I know of but the devel has been stale too long and security is important for a module like this.

The remote site publishing sounds interesting but I never thought about it until now. I hope to see new development. Very useful to many community sites.

feilala
  • 2004/8/23 18:34

• feilala

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/23

hi,there
Can anyone point out where can I find the ads I posted before? There seems no such place for me to modify or delete my ads. Thanks.

ChadK
  • 2004/8/23 19:06

• ChadK

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/9 1

What version of myAds are you using?

feilala
  • 2004/8/24 15:29

• feilala

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/23

I'm planning to use the 2.04jp, but I'm not sure. I check many online demo and live site but can't find any clue. Thanks

Temumot
  • 2004/8/24 16:22

• Temumot

• Just popping in

Hi there,

I fixed those problems and replaced new download file from old one.

Quote:

Quote:

ChadK wrote:
The first time you Click on myAds GROUPS in admin screen and you get:

On a clean install I had no problems with this module works as expected.

It occured when there is no category. Thanks.

Temumo

Temumot
  • 2004/8/24 16:30

• Temumot

• Just popping in

Hi ChadK,
Do you think it is possible to make The remote site publishing system as a standalone module or a function called from other modules like newbb?

Was it difficult to absorb many differences between the other website's post form?

ChadK
  • 2004/8/24 16:54

• ChadK

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/9 1

It's possible to make it as an add-on module I think but I'm not really sure how that's done. It would be quite complex for me to try that I think.
I've identified the differences between the tables of the version I am using and your version.
I'm going to create a conversion script then install your version on my site with my ad broadcasting function.

I'll post the modified adannonces.php and the .sql conversion script when I'm done.

coachdash
  • 2004/8/26 4:54

• coachdash

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/31

Tried every version I can find and I get the same Notices:
Probably aren't critical, but any explanation would be helpful. All of the notices come from the modinfo.php in the myads/language/english folder.

Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_NAME already defined in file W:\www\xoops2\modules\myAds\language\english\modinfo.php line 13
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_MENUADD already defined in file W:\www\xoops2\modules\myAds\language\english\modinfo.php line 19
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_DESC already defined in file W:\www\xoops2\modules\myAds\language\english\modinfo.php line 28
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_BNAME already defined in file W:\www\xoops2\modules\myAds\language\english\modinfo.php line 37
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_ADMENU1 already defined in file W:\www\xoops2\modules\myAds\language\english\modinfo.php line 46
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_ADMENU2 already defined in file W:\www\xoops2\modules\myAds\language\english\modinfo.php line 49
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_ADMENU3 already defined in file W:\www\xoops2\modules\myAds\language\english\modinfo.php line 52
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_ADMENU4 already defined in file W:\www\xoops2\modules\myAds\language\english\modinfo.php line 55

Many Thanks
Dash

Login

Who's Online

192 user(s) are online (156 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 192

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits