Catzwolf
Re: WF-Downloads v2.0.4 Released
  • 2004/7/14 22:31

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Quote:

Stewdio wrote:
Thanks for the reassurance.I don't want little red x's on my site, period. Thankfully DaveL pointed out the code to me and I'll just add it to my xoops.js. Yet another file I have to keep tabs on when making upgrades to any module or core functions. Maintainence is starting to be a PITA.

</groaning>

Thanks for the speedy reply, good luck with the mod development. I'm looking forward your other project releases

@Stwedio:

The changes where documented in the readme file distributed with the module, I am sorry you never seen this part.

You will not have to worry about future versions of WF-Downloads and this file. We will move this function into the module and this should fix this issue for future users.

Liquid

Stewdio
  • 2004/7/15 0:53

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't complaining about your module or anything, I've never done such a thing for any module or component of XOOPS. I was just groaning about how much work I do for maintainence, like many users no doubt already do.

The read.me was pointed out to me by another user. Normaly I do notice and read these things, really I do! I somehow missed it this time around

Catzwolf
  • 2004/7/15 1:02

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Quote:

Stewdio wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't complaining about your module or anything, I've never done such a thing for any module or component of XOOPS. I was just groaning about how much work I do for maintainence, like many users no doubt already do.

The read.me was pointed out to me by another user. Normaly I do notice and read these things, really I do! I somehow missed it this time around

We didn't take it that way at all =)

We understand how much work it takes to run a website and our modules are (or should be) there to make life easier for the webmaster.

We just want to make you job easier in future, thus the reason behind the change =)

Liquid

Login

Who's Online

209 user(s) are online (144 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 209

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits