Re: WF-Sections V1 Released
  • 2003/7/7 22:48

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Quote:

nautis wrote:
catz -

thanks for your response. i gave that a shot and no luck. in fact, i deleted the entire wfsection_article.html file and it still nothing worked. i even deleted everything in templates_c in case it was caching. still didn't work. could this code be contained a little deeper in the logic?

- nautis

Ok, first rule when changing a template file is always to update the module afterwards, there was no need to delete the whole file.

The wfsection_article.html file contains every bit of info that you do not want and deleting the correct items should have done it. Thats if you updated the module afterwards.

download this file and overwrite the original file (wfsections/templates/) and then update wfsections from module admin. This should get rid of all the info that you wanted.

You can then compare both files to see what was removed for future reference

Reosys
  • 2003/7/7 22:57

• Reosys

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/1 1

Hey Catzwolf!!!
Good Work!!!

Can I use the module in a production site?
Or i must wait anytime to use this and make cosmetic modifications.

Sorry for my english.
GreatGReatGREatGREAtGREAT Module, thx.

The best political site!!!

Anonymous
  • 2003/7/8 15:20

• Anonymous

• Since:

catz -

u da man! thanks. i didn't know about updating the module after a template change. now, i see.

any word on when we can expect the updated module?

thanks again for your help...

techgnome
  • 2003/7/8 17:44

• techgnome

• Module Developer

• Since: 2002/8/9 5

Should any one want to see what wfSections can do, follow the link in my sig to DeveloperKB.com.... click the KB Articles link in the menu.

Catzwolf
  • 2003/7/8 22:42

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

Quote:

Reosys wrote:
Hey Catzwolf!!!
Good Work!!!

Can I use the module in a production site?
Or i must wait anytime to use this and make cosmetic modifications.

Sorry for my english.
GreatGReatGREatGREAtGREAT Module, thx.

The best political site!!!

Yes, WF-Section can now be used on a production site.

So far I have had very little bug feedback on the last two versions, which is good for me

To answer the question when the next stable version will be released? Soon, very soon!

Catzwolf
  • 2003/7/8 22:45

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

Quote:

techgnome wrote:
Should any one want to see what wfSections can do, follow the link in my sig to DeveloperKB.com.... click the KB Articles link in the menu.

IMHO, This is probably the heavest use of WF-Section I have ever seen on a website and probably the best place to go if you want to see WF-Section in Action.

Tech:

Question on the WYSIWYG, does the editor work as it should? ie Am I getting closer with what you write is what you see in the article?

techgnome
  • 2003/7/9 0:51

• techgnome

• Module Developer

• Since: 2002/8/9 5

Quote:

Catzwolf wrote:
IMHO, This is probably the heavest use of WF-Section I have ever seen on a website and probably the best place to go if you want to see WF-Section in Action.

Tech:

Question on the WYSIWYG, does the editor work as it should? ie Am I getting closer with what you write is what you see in the article?

aw, geez....
LOL

Thanks for the kudos, which I send right back. W/o wfSections, our site wouldn't be possible. I'd would hav had to write it myself!

--
I haven't had any issues with the WYSIWYG editor... wasn't aware there were any.
But, since we are on the issue of questions & the editor, is the pagebreak tag a wfs thing? or is that something built into Xoops? Also, I noticed that the url for page 2 reads &page=1 and page three is &page=2 and so on.... with page 1 being, &page=0..... doesn't seem quite right, esp if you are trying to link to something & you know what page it's on.... If it's something in Xoops, I can try to take a whack at it (I want to extend the funtionality of the pagebreak tag), if it's something in wfs, then I'll pass it on to you (since I think it's something that would be kinda neat to include.)

TG

Reosys
  • 2003/7/9 2:43

• Reosys

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/1 1

Another question, Catzwolf...

Quote:
Wf-Section v1 is a
powerful article management system for XOOPS v2.
Download HERE

Where?

I see the wfsection in functions, but where i get it.
Here in xoops, no, in your site, no, ...?
Sorry for the new question, but its the best XOOPS module.

Please post the link to the official and the last download.

Thanks in advance.

Load...
Press play on tape.

bosello
  • 2003/7/9 15:25

• bosello

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/3 1

Quote:

Undefined class name 'xoopsmodule' in /home/*********/public_html/x/html/modules/wfsection/class/wfstree.php on line 199

change that line to //$xoopsModule = XoopsModule::getByDirname("wfsection"); and see what happens?

now no white page, but no items on topics

Shufflebug
Re: WF-Sections V1 Released (comments problem)
  • 2003/9/4 13:50

• Shufflebug

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/6/19

Hi Catz,

first of all, Grrreat work !

now my problem:

when I add a comment to an article, that is restricted to specific user groups, the 'recent comments' block of the XOOPS system also displays the comment for users that don't belong to one of the groups specified in the articles section.

If the user klicks the comment link, he get's an error message saying that he is not permitted to view the article.

How can you exlude those wfsection comments in the 'recent comments' block from being displayed to users, not belonging to one of the user groups specified in the corresponding section ??

Thanks in advance !

Shufflebug

Login

Who's Online

229 user(s) are online (136 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 229

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits