Anonymous
Re: IP Log 1.01 - Capture and Store you Users IP Addresses
  • 2012/7/27 16:26

• Anonymous

• Since:

Did you put in the ipinfoDB api in settings Mamba? After I did I moved from Andorra back to the Netherlands very quickly. I wish my car would drive that fast when I am going on holiday next week

Mamba
  • 2012/7/27 16:48

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

I missed that

Thanks Flipse for pointing it out. Now the ipinfoDB API is in, and we'll see if it changes...

[EDIT] OK, it works, but I am not able to delete older entries. Anybody can delete older entries successfully?
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Anonymous
  • 2012/7/27 17:22

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:
OK, it works, but I am not able to delete older entries. Anybody can delete older entries successfully?

Same problem here, I am getting a "The requested URL /modules/iplog/admin/index.php was not found on this server" error. Not very strange as there is no index.php in there...

Mamba
  • 2012/7/27 17:39

• Mamba

OK, I have fixed that. You can download it from XOOPS SVN

Change log:
- restructure folders
- move icons back to th module
- fix delete function
- add two missing language definitions
- replaced "delete" text with icon

Simon, please update your local source code.
Support XOOPS => DONATE

Anonymous
  • 2012/7/27 18:55

• Anonymous

• Since:

Nice to see what can be achieved in a few hours teamwork, thank you Simon and Michael!

The module looks stable now, only ordering on ip address would be a nice fix.

Edit: The stats on the index page are gone?

wishcraft

The stats will appear when you have 2 or more items in Number of Sessions in Country, Region & Continent, Total Minutes in the same 3 and adverage minutes in the same 3.

Okey i will update RC to Final then of 1.01 and we will do a news release..

Thanks Mamba and Flipse your assistance is appericated.

Mamba
  • 2012/7/28 8:35

• Mamba

Quote:
The stats will appear when you have 2 or more items in Number of Sessions in Country, Region & Continent, Total Minutes in the same 3 and adverage minutes in the same 3.

Simon, why 2 or more?

I've changed it from
if (count($log_handler->getNumberByCountry())>1) {

to
if (count($log_handler->getNumberByCountry())>0) {

and the statistics show now.

But there is still a problem - they only show for one country or one region, i.e. the "foreach" doesn't work. I didn't look into it yet, as I just realized it, after I've made the statistics show up.

Can you fix it?

Quote:
Okey i will update RC to Final then of 1.01 and we will do a news release..

Why the rush?
Let's wait till we do more testing and bug fixes. Once we fix one bug, there might be another waiting to show up....

[EDIT]
Simon, there are still bugs/issues:

1) The "foreach" generates only one element in the array.
see this screenshot:
Resized Image

2) We're using "GPL 2 or later".
Support XOOPS => DONATE

wishcraft
Download: IP Log 1.01 (Final) - 400Kb

Well Google Code is GNU3, XOOPS the core uses GNU2 thats right but I am using with my modules GNU3 it provides better protection. Perhaps you should update the license of the core.

Anyway I have fixed it on SVN sorry the SQL was missing Group By, by the way you want it so it only displays at 2 or more otherwise it is an orphan statistic.

Download: xoops2.5_iplog_1.01.zip - 400kb

Mamba
Re: Download: IP Log 1.01 (Final) - 400Kb
  • 2012/7/28 10:20

• Mamba

Quote:
Well Google Code is GNU3, XOOPS the core uses GNU2 thats right but I am using with my modules GNU3 it provides better protection. Perhaps you should update the license of the core.

XOOPS is released under "GPL2 or later" and we want all modules to have the same license, so we can avoid any discussions/issues with GPL3 being not compatible with GPL2. Therefore please change the license to "GPL2 or later".
Support XOOPS => DONATE

wishcraft
Re: Download: IP Log 1.01 (Final) - 400Kb

Sorry mamba you don't tell me in my company what licensing i use with my intellectual property as a copyrighter I believe - your out of scope I am sorry; you do not have a position on chronolabs board nor an ATN to join from the ATO; it was a board decision in chronolabs to use GNU3 for source code and Creative commons for content.

I use GNU3 with my modules they always have been!! For years!! Thats why if you check the licensing onhttp://code.google.com/p/chronolabs you will see it specifies all the downloads are either those two.

I will bring up your issue with the board at our next quorum, by the way I can't find any minutes or meetings happening with the business 'XOOPS Foundation LLC'? Where are the Council minutes?

Login

Who's Online

165 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 165

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits