tzvook
Re: Bulk deleting accounts
  • 2007/9/24 18:37

• tzvook

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/2/1 2

Yes, I thought about the PhpMyAdmin, but didn't liked the idea to delete users via an external app.

I hope dev's will listen at last to the request to have tools to deal with site users .... I'm waiting for that one for about 5 years now

Meifo ata baaretz?
any me haifa ...
Lo yatza li lhiot beHOLAND kvar yoter midi Shanim .... the best .... simply the best !!! Anashim nehedarim !!!

markesh
  • 2007/9/25 5:02

• markesh

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/7/14

just an idea -- didn't test and don't know whether it works:

-- set up a local XOOPS 2.0.16
-- import the user tables from your 2.2 db (don't know if they are compatible... maybe sb here can tell you more)
-- use de xoopsmembers to delete the members
-- export/import the table to your server

[added:]
maybe SmartProfile by SmartFactory could do the job? It's an XOOPS 2.0.16 adaption of the former XOOPS 2.2 extende profile and a replacement for the xoopsmembers module. Unfortunately there are no hints whether it works properly on 2.2.

kind regards
markesh/karim
First German XOOPS book: XOOPS-Buch.de

Shine
  • 2008/1/7 8:09

• Shine

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2002/7/22

I am still using XOOPS version 2.13.x (runs still fine and yes I know upgrading should be.....) but I think this part hasn't been changed in the latest versions
Therefore,...... I am bumping this topic up.

Question:
Is there a way I can add the search feature within the XOOPS standard 'Find Users' search, to search within a specific group?
I've got a ownmade group within lots of users. Some have to stay in it and others have to be removed permanently. Doing it by hand and user by user is one a hell of a job.

How can I add the extra search feature/field that only users from a specific usergroup will show up, so I can permanently delete a bunch users from these searchresults?

Help would be appreciated!

Grtz., SHine

Shine
  • 2008/1/7 12:25

• Shine

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2002/7/22

Never mind, you can neglet my above question. Got it solved!

Login

Who's Online

216 user(s) are online (140 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 216

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits