skenow
Re: Can't figure out where the...
  • 2007/1/21 1:42

• skenow

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/11/17

The file to edit is the template - \modules\system\templates\system_redirect.html.

Once you edit the file and upload to your server, you will need to delete the file in templates_c (compiled versions of the html files for faster loading.)

gryph
  • 2007/1/21 1:53

• gryph

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/20

found it, it is the system_redirect.html

it is under root>module>system>templates>system_redirect.html

you have to change it in that file not through a style sheet. Unless!!

Is it ossible to give that tabe data a class name then add it to the style sheet from here on out?

preachur
  • 2007/1/21 1:53

• preachur

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2006/2/4 4

File in templates_c will look like this:

Name
YOURTHEMENAME^%%F6^F69^F692B736%%db%3Asystem_redirect.html.php

Source:
<?php /* Smarty version 2.6.13, created on 2007-01-20 19:18:44
         compiled from db:system_redirect.html */ 
?>
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo $this->_tpl_vars['xoops_charset']; ?>
" />
<meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="<?php echo $this->_tpl_vars['time']; ?>
; url=<?php echo $this->_tpl_vars['url']; ?>
" />
<title><?php echo $this->_tpl_vars['xoops_sitename']; ?>
</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" href="<?php echo $this->_tpl_vars['xoops_themecss']; ?>
" />
</head>
<body>
<div style="text-align:center; background-color: #EBEBEB; border-top: 1px solid #FFFFFF; border-left: 1px solid #FFFFFF; border-right: 1px solid #AAAAAA; border-bottom: 1px solid #AAAAAA; font-weight : bold;">
  <h4><?php echo $this->_tpl_vars['message']; ?>
</h4>
  <p><?php echo $this->_tpl_vars['lang_ifnotreload']; ?>
</p>
</div>
<?php if ($this->_tpl_vars['xoops_logdump'] != ''): ?><div><?php echo $this->_tpl_vars['xoops_logdump']; ?>
</div><?php endif; ?>
</body>
</html>

As you can see, the div color codes, etc, can be changed in there. Hope that helps.

OR you can edit the file and do what they said.... which SOLVES my login hack problem. THANK YOU ALL!!!
Magick can never be restrained, but when freely given is thrice regained!

gryph
  • 2007/1/21 1:54

• gryph

• Just popping in

Thank you guys so much for the help! You guys are great. Is it possible to add a class name to the TD of that table and then use it in a style sheet from here on out or will that not work as I think it would?

skenow
  • 2007/1/21 3:43

• skenow

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/11/17

If you add a class or id to the table or td tags in system_redirect.html, you can use that in your stylesheet.

BTW, if you edit the file in templates_c, your changes will be overwritten when you update your templates for modifications, or your cache settings indicate it is time to refresh. It is best to edit the actual HTML file.

gryph
  • 2007/1/21 3:53

• gryph

• Just popping in

oh ok Skenow, thank you for that bit of advice about doing it in the actual file. I got it all working great now, thanks again to both of you for the help and guidance. Is there a really good tutorial on designing themes somewhere on the net other then here at Xoops? I am reading through that one right now. I don't know to much about the whole smarty tags, but I will learn it....just curious if anyone knows of an "excellent" tutorial on making themes for Xoops.

Login

Who's Online

106 user(s) are online (68 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 106

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits