how could we do that?
"Feed the children of the next generation cocaine, LSD, and XTC"

wizanda
Re: Themes and DDA laws
  • 2006/10/2 14:10

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Well we have loads of ways between us, one is polls on important subjects always...another is formulize or hot potato for XOOPS as method of education where, we can lay out exams and educations systems that work unlike the modern one that cost our countries billions for disruptive and ungrounded education system that many are lost within...
That way people can learn anything in lessons as you need and learn, yet that would take discussion and allot of work to show clearly with something like XOOPS system is to begin with as then we could use it as a method to teach XOOPS management or something like this...as the process could be built we vote on it and all have a say...then it would take us believing in community again to make and each of us to work independently yet together with all the systems of input XOOPS can offer...

Unlike current government administration where billions is spent on paper we don't as it is written and recorded first time.
Also the biggest factor is it is not on ego that it is built yet community XOOPS already is along them lines yet final bit need implementing correctly between us....

Now within where we are heading with my own site this is my plan, and XOOPS does give all of the need functions to do something like it...

yet really it is built here and this is why XOOPS is top of the CMS systems as it is a community project through and through which already shows open democratic communism work and achieved now, we just need to iron out our system of political discussion as in XOOPS needs to upgrade to CBB and have the poll when major XOOPS events are asked and we done it...
Then if we added article it allows transfer from its self to the forum allowing for further discussion yet keeping the article in full view...
Now where and when this happens in any political discussion of our countries is where it all goes wrong...

As after point is done, it is finalized on paper that later is non-applicable as the law can't work...now imagine when this is done online...

The moment you need to with a system like XOOPS has the article can be changed, and the discussion continue from where it left off as everything can be changed when needed.
Anyways just an idea

cyberspace

Sounds great and it sounds achievable!

Although we all stand for XOOPS I think we should have leadership if we are gonna get through with this. Several people representing the whole XOOPS community. Like a forum Modurator or someone higher in the XOOPS administration and maybe Wizanda too cuz he/she(?) came up with a pretty good idea and reasoning of why would could achieve what we want. Anyone else have any opinions or ideas about this?

cyberspace

any ideas?or thoughts?or opinions?.............?

wizanda
  • 2006/10/3 15:19

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Absolutly loads and all I thought about since 8 years old that I can remember clearly working out....

Yet the pointing being is this we can stand and shout on street corners...

Start and other will follow the problem is not the goverments, yet the fact we put them there...
people have power regardless of how they paint the lies for us....

if enough people want something they have no choice and at present it is very hard to surpress speach online... well almost anything.... yet they will...give them time...like in UK if 10 people stand talking of politic and how the goverment needs the sack they can be arrested....

now if they choose to organise a protest then the ring leader can get prison as nelson mandela did... for standing for freedom of speach and the rest loose their passport and classed as a terroist...even though it could be an old lady tide up to a lamp post
She will be then classed as an international terroist...agreed they are with them walking frames they are very dangerous and we should all be aware of shopping trollies ect...

Yet point being is anything directed at the goverment and to make a solid stand you get miltary on you... as geniver shows when 1000's of people in the street.
Where beaten by the G8 sumit...as they made to much noise in atempt to stop the event from happening, so they sent in miltary police and beat them up...

So we really got to take the time in any of this, yet free discussion is so far open and allowed on forums and web sites....now if that is spread out on major cooperation computers it actually makes it harder to stop it...

so posting an article on yahoo, msn live, myspace and the rest helps and links us...

As this is not just me, yet people like the Dali Lama, Bonno Osho and many others slowly meeting people online and connecting...

While those with Dogma-Techna-Phobia dont look at the net and good!

Like Bob dylan put it the revolution won't happen on your tv set or in the street....

Instead we have to go back further and christ said we will speak on electricity (lightening)across the world so amen and lets bring down a system that doesn't work and is so heirachal that it wil never function and just work our best indervidually to help others and show a way this can work...

The moment you look to another to guide you, we are still not there yet as really any system... each and every person all should know there roles within it and be able to work alone...

As we see in UK politcis with its daft sub-system and system below it costing the tax payers more and getting less done.

Djiman
  • 2006/10/3 16:05

• Djiman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/26

Wiz! I just can't find my pair of glasses to decipher that.
For Christ's sake won't it be best to brush that under the red carpet.

or could you put it in the laymen's language.

BDW
  • 2006/10/3 21:11

• BDW

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/9/28

At what point did I say that we all have to learn different languages?

This law has nothing to do with that.

Its how it is designed. Whether it can be accessed by disabled people, NOT people with different languages. I dont think the European Commision could enforce that even if it was in this new law considering this new law is aimed at everyone within Europe that runs a public website. Obviously your website must be able to be read by a Translator which XOOPS can be.

For instance:

Your text should be resizable in ALL browsers.
Images with descriptive ALT tags (apart from background)
Images used as spacers & braces can have an ALT of *
using noframes tag for sites with frames which contains the content of the page with the frames.
Your website must be able to be read by active audio browsers for the visually impaired or blind.

Login

Who's Online

279 user(s) are online (162 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 279

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits