Red_Bee
Re: Restrict the files in My Downloads module based on number of post in the Forum
  • 2005/11/6 7:05

• Red_Bee

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/12

I am afraid to try it coz I don't know PHP and not confident to play with database.

davidl2
Re: Restrict the files in My Downloads module based on number of post in the Forum
  • 2005/11/6 10:46

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Best advice?

1 - Copy your site to a local machine, and use something like XAMPP to test it first.

2 - When you are happy with it working, make sure you backup your entire site and database, then test it on your site.... if it comes to the worse, you can at least resurrect your site.

Or....

3 - Wait for a module coder to update their module. Sadly I can't see this appearing in WF-Downloads for quite a while, but there are a few other good download modules (PD-Downloads, RM Downloads... and perhaps others soon...) and the authors of which may add this if you ask them...

.. I would love them to tie it in with the Karma facility on CBB as well!

Red_Bee
  • 2005/11/7 11:03

• Red_Bee

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/12

I'll take #3, am not comfortable to do 1 and 2. Thank you so much, I'll monitor all download modules updates just in case somebody got interested with this feature.

Login

Who's Online

136 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 136

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits